Connie is embarking on a new learning endeavor, herbal alternative medicine, striving to become a certified Apothecarist. Expect new creative herbal blends in her store soon! First semester in her new school: Internal Medicine, in a virtual classroom.
Connie featured in Voyage Houston and ShoutOut HTX! voyagehouston.com/interview/check-out-connie-lacobies-story
Thanks, Houston, for all the memories!! Opened in March 2006, our store at 1927 Fairview closed on December 24, 2015. We loved the diverse group of customers we served. Now, we have spread our love for tea around our city. Support these local businesses that carry or use our teas. They are great establishments with lots of passion:
- Traverse Coffee – teas for this exciting new coffee house in Maine.
- March Restaurant – teas for this new upscale Montrose restaurant’s bar program.
- Stick Talk Cajun Hibachi, Richmond Ave near Chimney Rock, is a unique cafe + car wash! They serve a variety of our teas.
- Honey Art Cafe – in the Montrose area, we supply our teas for their boba drinks and desserts, as well as a collection of fandom teas!
- Nourish and Kalos – on Durham near I-10.
- Araya Chocolate – in Uptown Park, blends our teas into delicious chocolate desserts.
- Nancy’s Hustle – in Second Ward, teas for their bar program and iced teas.
- Tiny Champions – sister company of Nancy’s Hustle, also in Second Ward.
- Flip ‘n Patties – in West Houston (Eldridge Parkway), serves our famous Blue Grass as their signature iced tea.
- Plant It Forward – Cupboard Share
Recently, our teas have made it onto store shelves in places far outside Houston! We are excited for our new customers. Check out their stores if you happen to be nearby:
- Amethyst Moon, in La Mesa, California
- Kitchen Pantry, Kyle, Texas
- Molokai Marketplace, Kaunakakai, Molokai Island, Hawaii
- Morrigan’s Raven, Purfleet on the Thames, England
- Fine teas from around the world
- Organic teas
- Fairly-Traded teas
Purchase a Té Gift Card to send to your family or friends, good for all products on our website.