Connie is embarking on a new learning endeavor, herbal alternative medicine, striving to become a certified Apothecarist. Expect new creative herbal blends in her store soon! First semester in her new school: Internal Medicine, in a virtual classroom.
Thanks, Houston, for all the memories!! Opened in March 2006, our store at 1927 Fairview closed on December 24, 2015. We loved the diverse group of customers we served. Now, we have spread our love for tea around our city. Support these local businesses that carry or use our teas. They are great establishments with lots of passion:
- Drip Coffee (AKA Foam Coffee House) on Richmond near Chimney Rock, serves 10 varieties of our teas.
- A 2nd Cup – in the Heights, shop for our packaged teas, and iced teas from our blends.
- Honey Art Cafe – in the Montrose area, we supply our teas for their boba drinks and desserts.
- Goodnight Hospitality – including MARCH Restaurant, in Montrose on Westheimer Blvd.
- Nourish and Kalos – on Durham near I-10.
- Araya Chocolate – in Uptown Park, blends our teas into delicious chocolate bars, and serves our teas to drink.
- Nancy’s Hustle – in Second Ward, teas for their bar program and iced teas.
- Tiny Champions – sister company of Nancy’s Hustle, also in Second Ward.
- Flip ‘n Patties – in West Houston (Eldridge Parkway), serves our famous Blue Grass as their signature iced tea.
- Plant It Forward – Cupboard Share
- Fine teas from around the world
- Organic teas
- Fairly-Traded teas
Where to Buy Our Teas
Loose leaf tea makes great gifts for tea lovers, or keep your own cupboards stocked with our fresh and unique teas. You’ll find our teas on the shelves of these local stores, or visit our online store!
- A 2nd Cup, 1111 E 11th St, in Woodland Heights
- Foam Coffee House, 5819 Richmond Ave, near the Galleria
- Flip n’ Patties, 1809 Eldridge Pkwy, west Houston
You can also purchase a Té Gift Card to send to your family or friends, good for all purchases on our website.