Thanks, Houston, for all the memories!! Opened in March 2006, our store at 1927 Fairview closed on December 24, 2015. We loved the diverse group of customers we served. Now, we have spread our love for tea around our city. Support these local businesses that carry or use our teas. They are great establishments with lots of passion:
- Foam Coffee House on Richmond near Chimney Rock, serves 10 varieties of our teas.
- A 2nd Cup – in the Heights, shop for our packaged teas, and iced teas from our blends.
- Honey Art Cafe – in the Montrose area, we supply our teas for their boba drinks and desserts.
- Nourish and Kalos – on Durham near I-10.
- Araya Chocolate – in River Oaks, blends our teas into delicious chocolate bars, and serves our teas to drink.
- Nancy’s Hustle – in Second Ward, teas for their bar program and iced teas.
- Flip ‘n Patties – in West Houston (Eldridge Parkway), serves our famous Blue Grass as their signature iced tea.
No longer in business, but we fondly remember their support:
- Ivy and James – in Bellaire, served our teas by the cup.
- TEA + ART – in the Heights, for our baked goods.
- Rosinka Wine & Tea – in Rice Village.
- Fine teas from around the world
- Organic teas
- Fairly-Traded teas
- Shop online for our teas: tehouseoftea.com/shop/
Loose leaf tea makes great gifts for tea lovers, or keep your own cupboards stocked with our fresh and unique teas: visit our online store! You can also purchase a Té Gift Card to send to your family or friends, good for all purchases on our website.