Welcome to Té House of Tea
Houston Best Tea Shop 2012! - Houston Press
Tucked away on the corner of Woodhead and Fairview, Té House of Tea boasts over 130 different teas and a myriad of interesting dishes from Panini to Korean Barbecue. Whether studying or just meeting with friends, the throng of regular customers that frequent the teahouse is testament to the overall friendliness and comfortable surroundings that make the place so charming. We serve a variety of high quality teas, with a focus on small farms and fair trade plantations. We are vegan- and vegetarian-friendly, and are developing more gluten-free items as well!
Active on Twitter? Follow us at @tehouseoftea If you love Facebook, like us!
- Water Chestnut Cake - an asian delicacy. Gluten-free and vegan.
- Green Tea Lemonade Soda - our own blend. High in anti-oxidants and vitamin C.
- Dragon Boat Sticky Rice. Another tradition from Connie's home town. Gluten-free. Soy and meat varieties, this is a tasty meal in a lotus leaf.
- Fine teas from around the world
- Organic teas
- Fairly-Traded teas
- Serving international meals, Meat or vegan, including soup, rice, noodles, baguette and panini sandwiches, crepes, salads, empanadas and other snacks and desserts, all made from scratch at our store
- And a relaxing place to enjoy tea in peace by yourself, or with friends.
|Friday||11am - 10pm, some nights until midnight|
|Tuesday-Thursday||11am - 10 p.m|
|Sunday||11 am - 8 pm|
Closed on the following holidays:
|New Years Day||Chinese New Years Day (close early)|
|4th of July ||Thanksgiving ||Christmas |
Relaxation, Conversation, Contemplation ...
Houston, TX 77019