News Flash – Upcoming Events
- March 26 – Who should we be – Alice? The Mad Hatter? The Dormouse?! Whomever we choose, we’re sure we’ll be having fun serving an afternoon tea at The Briar Club’s Mother & Daughter Tea Party. Check The Briar Club website for details.
Connie is featured in Voyage Houston, ShoutOut HTX, and Canvas Rebel. Read more of her story in these enlightening interviews:
Thanks, Houston, for all the memories!! Opened in March 2006, our store at 1927 Fairview closed on December 24, 2015. We loved the diverse group of customers we served. Now, we have spread our love for tea around our city. Support these local businesses that carry or use our teas. They are great establishments with lots of passion:
- Teavotion Tea
- Station 8 Coffee in Railway Heights
- March Restaurant – teas for this new upscale Montrose restaurant bar program.
- Stick Talk Cajun Hibachi, Richmond Ave near Chimney Rock, is a unique cafe + car wash! They serve a variety of our teas.
- Honey Art Cafe – in the Montrose area, we supply our teas for their boba drinks and desserts, as well as a collection of fandom teas!
- Nourish and Kalos – on Durham near I-10.
- Araya Chocolate – in Uptown Park, blends our teas into delicious chocolate desserts.
- Nancy’s Hustle – in Second Ward, teas for their bar program and iced teas.
- Tiny Champions – sister company of Nancy’s Hustle, also in Second Ward.
- Plant It Forward – Cupboard Share
Recently, our teas have made it onto store shelves in places far outside Houston! We are excited for our new customers. Check out their stores if you happen to be nearby:
- Traverse Coffee – teas for this exciting new coffee house in Maine.
- Amethyst Moon, in La Mesa, California
- Kitchen Pantry, Kyle, Texas
- Molokai Marketplace, Kaunakakai, Molokai Island, Hawaii
- Morrigan’s Raven, Purfleet on the Thames, England
Connie is embarking on a new learning endeavor, herbal alternative medicine, striving to become a certified Apothecarist. Expect new creative herbal blends in her store soon! First semester in her new school: Internal Medicine, in a virtual classroom.
- Fine teas from around the world
- Organic teas
- Fairly-Traded teas
Purchase a Té Gift Card to send to your family or friends, good for all products on our website.
Are you on Instagram? Follow us at @tehouseoftea. If you love Facebook, like us at www.facebook.com/tehouseoftea