3 cups of all purpose flour, more for pans
3 cups of sugar
5 eggs, set in room temp for half an hour, Don’t crack egg ahead
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
3 sticks of butter, 12 oz, set in a mixer at room temp for 15 minutes till slightly soft
1 cup of soy milk
6 teaspoons of matcha
1 tablespoon of orange blossom water
- grease and flour two small loaf pans and set aside
- put 3 sticks of butter in a metal mixer bowl and set aside for half an hour for softening
- separate flour, sugar in two different bowls
- mix flour with baking powder and salt and matcha
- mix soy milk with blossom water
- start beating butter at medium speed in a mixer
- crack one egg in a measuring cup , pour in mixer while it is spinning, add half a cup of sugar while it is spinning. Continue this procedure till all 5 eggs are done as well as all sugar.
- pour in half cup of flour mixture, then a little bit of soy blossom liquid. Alternate flour and liquid till they are all in and mixer while it is spinning.
- then turn up the speed for 30 second.
- stop the machine. and stir thoroughly.
- make sure the oven is on at 350
- pour mixtures in two pans, grease foils and cover lightly and bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Please cut when it is completely cold; it is best is to cut overnight.